Nothing hurts more while playing online bingo and you hit an unlucky loosing streak. Then to add insult to injury, you see a couple of players win, over and over while you continue getting stuck on 2 TG and 1 TG cards – grrrrr.
Repeat Bingo Winners or also known as same winners bingo – how do they happen so often at your favourite bingo site?
Same winners in bingo is one of the common complaints you hear from online bingo players and rightfully so. Since UK bingo brands are not doing a good enough job communicating why repeat bingo winners happen, we thought who better to bring some clarity to a commen concern than Bingo HQ.
So today we’re going to take a closer look at why same winners in online bingo might occur and what you can do about it.
Common Concerns about Same Winners Bingo:
- Is the bingo software my site is powered by legitimate?
- Is the site I’m playing on fair?
- Are they randomly selecting winners for each game?
- Do some players receive preferential treatment?
- How is that one player wins over and over, while I can’t get a Bingo
UK Bingo sites who have a license to operate and are based in one of the whitelist jurisdications require to go through regular software audits to check for true random number generator.
Most players don’t know this, but before a game starts in online bingo, the winning bingo card is already determined – that’s why, if you ever get disconnected during the midst of a game, your cards will continue to play and if you had the winning bingo card(s) for that game, you’ll be awarded the win.
Why Same Winner’s in Online Bingo Happen
Online Bingo is a game of chance, like the lottery. Your odds are determined by the number of players in a game, the average card purchased by each one of those players and your number of cards.
Based on probability:
- less players per game, the better your odds
- more cards you have for that game vs others, you better your odds
- if you play with less cards than the average of a game, you’ll have less odds
In other words, if you tend to play with 1 or 2 cards per game, you’ll have very poor odds of getting a bingo when others for the same game are playing with more cards.
Solutions to Reduce Repeat Bingo Winners
Here are some solutions to help reduce same winner’s winning.
Better in Game Info for Players
Unfortunately when you’re playing in a bingo room, you can’t tell what the average card purchase for the game is. Here at Bingo HQ we believe, the first bingo software that provides this valuable in game info to players will have a huge competitive advantage over other bingo sites.
Imagine, as a player, you can easily identify if you should wager more or less based on the average card purchase for the game. This is valuable in game info that can help better spread the odds for all players and can ultimately help reduce the occurrence of repeat bingo winners that plagues all online bingo games.
What Else Can you do …
As a player, you can also be more dilligent in selecting times, days of the weeks and types of bingo sites you play. For instance, playing on popular sites like Gala Bingo (read how to improve your odds at Gala Bingo), Tombola, Sun Bingo, William Hill Bingo and Foxy Bingo, you’ll get huge bingo prizes because of more players per games, but you’ll have less odds of a Bingo.
- Find new bingo sites to play that have less players per game
- Contact the support team of your favourite bingo site and ask what times of the day do you have less players
- You can also find out which bingo rooms have less players traditionally and on which dates
- Look for Bingo sites offer Fair n’ Square bingo where you get equal number of cards for each game against other players
- Use the pre buy feature for late night bingo games since these times have less players per game
- Be optimistic and don’t frown when you hit an lucky loosing streak – take a break, play on another bingo site or simply change bingo rooms for a while
- Look for bingo sites that offer you more free bingo bonuses
We believe, with advancement in technology and experience, bingo softwares will soon provide you better data inside the game room to make better decisions and help you better manage your wagers and odds.
In the meantime, if you experience same bingo winners at your site, you can rest assure, that bingo is a game of chance and your opportunity will come as well.
Playing on any of today’s UK bingo sites, you can rest assure there are no funny business when it comes to determining winners and your bingo game as all sites are licensed and go through regular software audits to check for true random number generation.
If you have any questions about repeat bingo winners and how you can better your odds, please leave us a comment in the box below and we’ll be happy to help.